12.04.2016

Kelly's Embroidered Navy Wedding Guestbook

Hi blog...long time not talk. This year has flown by, which unfortunately included any free time to sit and post an update over here. I just finished up a local Holiday market yesterday and now I'm gearing up for Renegade in LA this next weekend! The home stretch! 

I've been making a lot of new things, including temporary tattoos, lots of calendars and quite a few traveling sketchbooks. In the midst of stocking the shop, I've also had some really amazing commissions pass through the bubble. There's one that I CAN'T WAIT to share! 

And there's this gorgeous book I made for one of my favorite people that got married in October! I just got my hands on some of the photos, which were taken by another favorite, Rebecca Rivera. How gorgeous are these photos?!



I'm seriously in love with this guestbook. 

On the cover, we did an all over navy watercolor wash. For their names, I painted them in silver ink and outlined them in mint embroidery. Inside we went with a watercolor floral frame on each page so guests had their own space to write inside. I posted a video on Instagram after I finished it up where you can see all the pages inside. Hooray for clip on phone tripods!

Okay, time to get to that lengthy to do list. If you're in the Los Angeles area, I'd love to see you next weekend at Grand Park! I'll be in booth 43 with all the Sketchy goodies (and even some Cursive Cursing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!